Rheumatologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 10th, 2015

Comprehensive, kind, up to date knowledge, cutting edge treatments, takes time to listen and follows up diligently. Best doctor I have ever seen.

The Best show details The Best
May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Mccune has been my doctor for over 15 years. I had been very ill in three other hospitals until I ended up at UofM where Dr. Mccune was a part of my team who finally was able to diagnose me with a type of RA. I have to travel a very long distance to see him and he works with me to be sure I have the best care possible. He works with me so I can get appointments when I am in Michigan.

Expected more from U0fM doctor show details Expected more from U0fM doctor
Jan 26th, 2011

This doctor mis-diagnosed me and was not very thorough at all. There are so many tests out there and he only ran the standard. He relied too heavily on my blood work and ignored all of my symptoms(many of which were serious and obvious). He was dismissive. It seemed like he was listening, but all he did was choose what he wanted to hear to fit with his (mis)diagnosis. I have since seen another rheumatologist who is wonderful and is helping me with my condition (LUPUS).

Top Gun Doctor show details Top Gun Doctor
Oct 14th, 2010

Dr. McCune is an outstanding physican, who cares for his patients. When one does not know what to do about a problem, he can analyze it and produce a solution. He is the doctor you need if you have serious issues. He is a "Top Gun Doctor".

by Jamie C. on Mar 26th, 2009

Best Dr. I have ever been to & very compassionate!!