A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William McLaughlin is Good. Dr. McLaughlin has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent`s Hospital
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLaughlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. McLaughlin practice?
Dr. William McLaughlin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Auburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Shrewsbury, MA.
See Auburn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill McLaughlin, Dr. Billy McLaughlin, Dr. Guillermo McLaughlin