Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Mclaughlin
Dr. William Mclaughlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, MA, with another office in Worcester, MA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, UMass Memorial Medical Center and Saint Vincent Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Mclaughlin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. William Mclaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, MA.
Dr. Brian Clark
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Millbury, MA 2.82 mi23
Dr. Steven Blumberg
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Worcester, MA 4.50 mi42
Dr. Jacquelyn Starer
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Worcester, MA 4.50 mi38