A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mcqueen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Allergy, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcqueen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mcqueen has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Spec Trans Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mcqueen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Mcqueen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Mcqueen practice?
Dr. William Mcqueen practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Uvalde, TX and Pleasanton, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists and San Antonio Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Mcqueen, Dr. Billy Mcqueen, Dr. Guillermo Mcqueen