A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McQueen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McQueen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McQueen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McQueen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McQueen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. McQueen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John McQueen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William J. McQueen practice?
- Dr. William McQueen has 3 office locations.
Dr. William McQueen practices Otolaryngology near Pleasanton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Uvalde, TX.
See Pleasanton Otolaryngologists.