Learn more about Dr. William McQueen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McQueen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McQueen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McQueen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McQueen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. McQueen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John McQueen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William J. McQueen practice?
- Dr. William McQueen has 3 office locations.
Dr. William McQueen practices Otolaryngology near Pleasanton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Uvalde, TX.
See Pleasanton Otolaryngologists.