A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McQueen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McQueen
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McQueen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McQueen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McQueen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. McQueen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John McQueen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William J. McQueen practice?
- Dr. William McQueen has 3 office locations.
Dr. William McQueen practices Otolaryngology near Pleasanton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Uvalde, TX.
See Pleasanton Otolaryngologists.