A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mealer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mealer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mealer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mealer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mealer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mealer graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mealer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Mealer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Mealer practice?
- Dr. William Mealer has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mealer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Surgeons.