Dr. William Miller Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William Miller?

Cannot Get in AT ALL

Posted on November 16th, 2011

This is what I know. You can almost guarantee a spot if you're referred by Dr. W Miller's wife (Dr. Carol Miller/OBGYN). They also have preference for 1st time mom. After I had my 1st baby I heard about them. Heard only great things and would love to join. I have been calling them for 1 year (almost once a month) trying to get my 1st baby in but I was told NO NO NO. They kept saying, call back later. I gave up briefly and then I started calling again when I got pregnant with #2. I even called them on the day I had my 2nd baby asking if I could let my newborn join, answer was NO of course. Reason? We're busy and booked.My friend moved out of town and told me I could use her as referral and take "her spot"... Each time I call I mentioned my friend's "vacancy" but I was told NO NO NO NO NO. Shortly after I had my 2nd baby, a mutual friend called the office to use my friend's name to join, and this mutual friend got "accepted" in with just only 1 call.People rave about this practice, I still have high respect for the practice (3 star) but ease of getting an appointment? Not even 1 star!!!

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Dr. Miller is always polite, and always takes his time to explain everything.

Posted on June 19th, 2016