A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mills, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Mills has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Mills MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Mills practice?
- Dr. William Mills has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Mills practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See San Diego Surgeons.