A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mills, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Mills has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center