A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moran
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Moran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Moran has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Moran MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Moran practice?
- Dr. William Moran has 1 office location.
Dr. William Moran practices Otolaryngology near Schofield, WI.
See Schofield Otolaryngologists.