A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Moran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Moran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan