A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moran
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Moran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Moran has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Moran MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Moran practice?
- Dr. William Moran has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Moran practices Otolaryngology near Schofield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wausau, WI.
See Schofield Otolaryngologists.