A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Morgan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Morgan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. William Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Morgan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.