inactive

Fixed this golf pro
The best

November 19th, 2015
A perfect healer!
Wish he were still practicing. No one better!!

August 17th, 2014
pattient
After the doctors in Fall River messed up my broken elbow, Dr. Morgan is the one that put it back together and gave me my life back. My surgery was the day after Curt Schilling's since I broke my elbow the morning that the Red Sox won their 1st World Series. I followed Dr. Morgan from St. Elizabeth's in Brighton to St Vincent's in Worcester. When he was made the head of Ortho they expected so much from him working him more hours than anyone should be expected to work. He was always there for me and would see me if something came up. He would speak to me on the phone and always was there whether my husband or myself had questions. He had very loyal, top notch staff. I would travel anywhere so that he could continue to be my doctor. I truly miss him, his expertise and the care that he gave me.

August 4th, 2012
I would like to know if Dr. Morgan intends to return to practice. He is an exceptional surgeon. If you were a patient of his he knew who you were in the hallway as well as the exam room. Great person as well as surgeon. I had a number of different surgeries with Dr. Morgan and never had problems after he had corrected the problems. Red Sox did him wrong also. He far outweighs the staff the have now.

February 28th, 2012
Top Surgeon & Top Healer
Dr. Bill's diagnostic and surgical expertise is off the charts. I know the circumstances around his leaving his practice and can't wait for his return. He is THE BEST!!!

October 7th, 2009
Amazing Doc!!!
He is an amazing doctor, surgeon and person......i was sooooo sorry to hear that he's no longer in practice!!!! he would take the time to get to know the PERSON, not just the patient...

February 22nd, 2009
excellent doctor
Dr. Morgan is extremely thotough and makes you feel like you are his top priority on each and every visit