A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Muller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muller
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Muller, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Tumor Virus Infections
- Viral Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Muller MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. William J. Muller practice?
- Dr. William Muller has 1 office location.
Dr. William Muller practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.