A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Muller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Muller, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Tumor Virus Infections
- Viral Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Muller MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. William J. Muller practice?
- Dr. William Muller has 1 office location.
Dr. William Muller practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.