A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Myers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Atlantic Medical Center - Ormond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jennings Myers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William J. Myers practice?
- Dr. William Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Myers practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Orange, FL.
See Augusta Orthopedic Surgeons and Augusta Surgeons.