A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Myers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Atlantic Medical Center - Ormond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jennings Myers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William J. Myers practice?
- Dr. William Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Myers practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Orange, FL.
See Augusta Orthopedic Surgeons and Augusta Surgeons.