Learn more about Dr. William Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Nicholas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholas
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nicholas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicholas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Nicholas MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. William Nicholas has 1 office location.
Dr. William Nicholas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Internists and Joplin Cardiologists.