Learn more about Dr. William Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Nicholas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nicholas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicholas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Nicholas MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. William Nicholas has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Nicholas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Parsons, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO.
See Parsons Internists and Parsons Cardiologists.