A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Nicholson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nicholson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Nicholson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Nicholson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. William Nicholson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Nicholson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near York, PA.
See York Internists and York Cardiologists.