Learn more about Dr. William Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nicholson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Nicholson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Nicholson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. William Nicholson has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Nicholson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Gettysburg, PA.
See Hanover Internists and Hanover Cardiologists.