A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pettit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Pettit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pettit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettit graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pettit has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Pettit MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Pettit practice?
- Dr. William Pettit has 1 office location.
Dr. William Pettit practices Family Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Primary Care Doctors.