A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Pommersheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pommersheim
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pommersheim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Pommersheim, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pommersheim graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Pommersheim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital, New Castle, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Pommersheim MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Pommersheim practice?
- Dr. William Pommersheim has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Pommersheim practices Urology near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Urologists.