A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Reed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Reed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jerome Reed MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William J. Reed practice?
- Dr. William Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. William Reed practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Behavioral Pediatrics near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pediatricians and Corpus Christi Adolescent Specialists.