Learn more about Dr. William Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Reed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Reed MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William Reed practice?
- Dr. William Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Reed practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Behavioral Pediatrics near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pediatricians and Corpus Christi Adolescent Specialists.