Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Robertson III
Dr. William Robertson III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Ut Southwestern Medical Center and Parkland Health & Hospital System. Dr. Robertson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Robertson III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Robertson III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Brigham Au
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi4
Dr. Michael Van Hal
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Michael Huo
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi32