A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Robertson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Robertson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Robertson practice?
- Dr. William Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Robertson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.