A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rogers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rogers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Rogers MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Rogers practice?
- Dr. William Rogers has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Rogers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.