William Rosen Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 5th, 2014

Terrible Bedside Manner

I saw this doctor when I was trying to get a diagnosis for a disturbing condition. He had ordered a CT scan and did not bother to look at it before he entered the room (20 minutes late) where I was anxiously waiting. He pulled the pictures up on his computer and began exclaiming, "Oh this doesn't look right. I dont' know what's going on here. There is obvious destruction. " And more. My husband finally asked, "what do you think is wrong?" He said, "I have no idea." His last words to me (after referring me to ENT) were, "Good luck." Yes, I did have a stage IV malignant tumor. No, I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

May 1st, 2015

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.