Dr. William Rush MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Dayton, OH

October 6th, 2016
prompt?
Every time I have to wait for hours to see the doctor. On my last visit I never did see him was surprised to only see Physicians Assistant.

July 18th, 2016
For months in pain from a past surgery.....I was referred to Dr. Rush from my primary Doc for some answers. He was very concerned and explained what he knew maybe what he can do to ease my pain. I am very pleased and now have him for my OBGYN DOC!

September 28th, 2015
Unorganized staff and condescending doctor
Office staff had the appointment wrong twice. Also, had no idea what the co-pay would be - charged me one rate and then billing me additional after insurance. I had the worst time trying to make an appointment. The diagnosis is correct and I will have surgery, but the staff are unorganized. They are very nice, but terribly unorganized. His bedside manner with me was very condescending and made me feel uncomfortable. I am an older woman and not child bearing. I had to ask more questions and it took me a bit to understand, but my doctor should be that of understanding and not condescension.

October 12th, 2012
2nd Opinion from Dr Rush
Just happened to get in to see him on a cancellation. Office staff wonderful, courteous, even though I was about 10 minutes late arriving for sign in. Took me right in, Doctor was in to see me in less than 7-8 minutes, chatted, came back to do exam, talked extensively about my situation - second opinion on a pelvic floor surgery - and he hit the issue on the nose - suggested laproscopy surgery - less invasive - and I said Yea - let's do it. The staff made all the arrangements with the Cardio, Hosp, Robot, my MD, etc - within 24 hours! So - as you can read - I'm off for surgery in Feb - and feel very confident about him. Will let you know after surgery --

August 27th, 2012
I recommend Dr. Rush to friends amd family every chance I get. He is caring and professional. I've had only good experiences going to his offices

March 4th, 2011
Great care and delivery
Dr. Rush treated me with great care and true professionalism. He takes the time to answer all your questions but always seems to be on time! Dr. Rush delivered my third child and was attentive, checking in often. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends.

December 22nd, 2009
Wonderful Obstetrician!! Highly Recommended!!
I had Dr. Bill Rush as an obstetrician when I had my 2nd daughter in 2006. He was a 4th year resident at the University of Tennessee Medical Center. I was little nervous about having a male doctor, but at my first appointment, that all changed! He was very caring, personable, warm, funny, sensitive, and highly intelligent! I had the BEST birthing experience with Dr. William J. Rush and I would recommend him to all women! He is the BEST! Thank you Dr. Rush!