Unorganized staff and condescending doctor show details Unorganized staff and condescending doctor
Sep 28th, 2015

Office staff had the appointment wrong twice. Also, had no idea what the co-pay would be - charged me one rate and then billing me additional after insurance. I had the worst time trying to make an appointment. The diagnosis is correct and I will have surgery, but the staff are unorganized. They are very nice, but terribly unorganized. His bedside manner with me was very condescending and made me feel uncomfortable. I am an older woman and not child bearing. I had to ask more questions and it took me a bit to understand, but my doctor should be that of understanding and not condescension.

2nd Opinion from Dr Rush show details 2nd Opinion from Dr Rush
Oct 12th, 2012

Just happened to get in to see him on a cancellation. Office staff wonderful, courteous, even though I was about 10 minutes late arriving for sign in. Took me right in, Doctor was in to see me in less than 7-8 minutes, chatted, came back to do exam, talked extensively about my situation - second opinion on a pelvic floor surgery - and he hit the issue on the nose - suggested laproscopy surgery - less invasive - and I said Yea - let's do it. The staff made all the arrangements with the Cardio, Hosp, Robot, my MD, etc - within 24 hours! So - as you can read - I'm off for surgery in Feb - and feel very confident about him. Will let you know after surgery --

Aug 27th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Rush to friends amd family every chance I get. He is caring and professional. I've had only good experiences going to his offices

Great care and delivery show details Great care and delivery
Mar 4th, 2011

Dr. Rush treated me with great care and true professionalism. He takes the time to answer all your questions but always seems to be on time! Dr. Rush delivered my third child and was attentive, checking in often. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends.

Wonderful Obstetrician!! Highly Recommended!! show details Wonderful Obstetrician!! Highly Recommended!!
by Emily in TN on Dec 22nd, 2009

I had Dr. Bill Rush as an obstetrician when I had my 2nd daughter in 2006. He was a 4th year resident at the University of Tennessee Medical Center. I was little nervous about having a male doctor, but at my first appointment, that all changed! He was very caring, personable, warm, funny, sensitive, and highly intelligent! I had the BEST birthing experience with Dr. William J. Rush and I would recommend him to all women! He is the BEST! Thank you Dr. Rush!