Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Smead
Dr. William Smead, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greeneville, TN, with another office in Greeneville, TN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Smead is affiliated with Takoma Regional Hospital, Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc and Takoma Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. William Smead has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...