Learn more about Dr. William Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stanley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stanley, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Stanley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Stanley FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Stanley practice?
- Dr. William Stanley has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Stanley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Everett, WA.
See Edmonds Internists and Edmonds Cardiologists.