A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stanley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Stanley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stanley, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Stanley FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Stanley practice?
- Dr. William Stanley has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Stanley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.