A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stanton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stanton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stanton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Stanton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Stanton practice?
- Dr. William Stanton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stanton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Surgeons.