A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stanton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stanton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Stanton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Stanton practice?
- Dr. William Stanton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stanton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Orthopedic Surgeons.