Dr. William Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Stewart?

Please come back to Fargo!!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Dr. Stewart is a REAL health care provider and I miss him. It's been 7 years since he left. I've tried to find someone comparable since Sanford took over. So far no-one comes close. Dr. Stewart CARES & does not bypass issues. I could see him for a swollen toe but he might say "do this for your toe & I also think you should" (insert his concern for what else he may find & care about even though it may be on your scalp). He is thorough, CARES and we want him back ;-)

RN

Posted on September 18th, 2013

He is fabulous & brilliant!! I used to work for him & think very highly of him not only as a person but as a physician! I had all my family members in his care & missed him dearly! AZ you r lucky to have him in your health care!

Posted on August 17th, 2017