A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stewart, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stewart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- For current insurance information, please contact the physician.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Stewart MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Stewart practice?
- Dr. William Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stewart practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.