A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Stone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Nashville Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stone MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. William Stone practice?
- Dr. William Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. William Stone practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Nephrologists.