A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Terry, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Terry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Usa Childrens And Womens Hosp, Mobile, Al
- Springhill Hospitals, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jefferson Terry FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Terry practice?
- Dr. William Terry has 1 office location.
Dr. William Terry practices Urology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Urologists.