A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terry
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Terry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Terry, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Terry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jefferson Terry FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Terry practice?
- Dr. William Terry has 1 office location.
Dr. William Terry practices Urology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Urologists.