- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Walsh is Poor. Dr. Walsh has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Walsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy, Joint Surgery Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty, and Running Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Walsh practice?
Dr. William Walsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Walsh, Dr. Bill Walsh, Dr. Billy Walsh