A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Walsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Walsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Walsh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Walsh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Walsh practice?
- Dr. William Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Walsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.