Learn more about Dr. William Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Walsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Walsh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Walsh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Walsh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Walsh practice?
- Dr. William Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Walsh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.