Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Best surgeon in westchester county show details Best surgeon in westchester county
by Errol on Nov 21st, 2014

Dr William Walsh has done different surgical procedures on me for over the past 18 years.Every experience has been very successful.I have always had a second opinion ,usually from the hospital of special surgery,which agreed with Dr.Walsh's prognoses.This past February 2014 ,I had to have a defective knee replacement redone,because of a material defect.I spent 4 days in Westchester Medical center where Dr. Walsh came and checked on me everyday!!I had a full recovery ,with very little pain ,in about 4 weeks. I highly recommend Dr. William Walsh for his skills as well as his personable style when discussing your problems with him.

Jan 17th, 2013

Dr. Walsh is a complete hack. He botched a family members hip surgery where the patient was not able to walk normally for almost two years until she had the same surgery with another qualified Dr. Furthermore, his bedside manner is far from professional. Perhaps, you lose this after doing the same thing for 40+ years. I would recommend seeing another specialist before letting him open you up. He also has no morals when it comes to telling the truth.