Learn more about Dr. William Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Walters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Walters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Walters MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William J. Walters practice?
- Dr. William Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. William Walters practices General Practice near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors.