A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Waters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Waters, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Waters has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Waters MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Waters practice?
- Dr. William Waters has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Waters practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.