A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Weiner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Dystonic Disorders
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Rigidity
- Muscule Diseases
- Neurologic Gait Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jerrold Weiner MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Weiner practice?
- Dr. William Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Weiner practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.