Dr. William Weise IV MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Allen, TX

• Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2015
The office needs to be remodeled but the doctor and staff are first rate!

March 19th, 2015
I have never felt like I was in better care! He and his office are prompt and so nice. Dr. Weise called me personally with results and follow up on numerous occasions. When I went into labor he was at the hospital so quickly and made sure I was being well taken care of. He was there for the delivery after midnight and did such a fantastic job - my recovery was so easy! So thankful I found him. His office I'd old school - no computers to schedule or fancy offices - and that makes them even better. It's very family oriented and personal. Love it!

February 6th, 2015
Dr. Weise is seriously awesome
I couldn't ask for a better doctor to deliver my baby. He is VERY laid back and his bedside manners are very calming. His office is small and kinda looks like I traveled back to the early 80's LOL...however, because of this he is able to know you on a very personal level and so does his nurse and receptionist. There was NEVER a wait to be seen. The only thing I didn't care for was the ultrasound technician. She could only be there on certain days, and the machine was old fashioned. When he delivered my daughter, he was very calm and collected. I had a major postpartum hemmhorage and he did an awesome job of helping me and calming me down. Best doctor ever, i'm sad I had to move :(

November 13th, 2012
Caring...a little old-fashioned, but awesome doctor!
I have been going to Dr. Weise since about 25 weeks. He is so caring towards any concern I might have, and I love how laid back he is. Nurses at my hospital always tell me that I am so lucky to have him as a doctor, and that he is the best! As far as his practice, it IS a little bit old-fashioned. The ultrasound machine is not a crisp and clear as some newer models, and the rooms are very Pepto Bismol pink lol. But, because they are a small practice, you get the same nurse every time...the same receptionist every time and they know everything about you without having to look up your file!There is never any wait time, and if you get there early they will see you early. Highly, highly recommend!

January 19th, 2009
He is fantastic. Definitely recommend him!

April 19th, 2017