Dr. William Wilson MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Seattle, WA

• Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Wilson is the BEST orthopedic surgeon in Seattle in my humble opinion.

March 2nd, 2014
Dr. Wilson is THEE ONLY CHOICE for Orthopedic Joint Replacement Surgeries!
Living in Sequim and having the total knee replacement surgery at Swedish Orthopedic Institute [Seattle] by Dr. William Wilson was the BEST choice I ever made for that procedure. The most brilliant, competent, knowledgeable Doctor you could ever ask for. Spent the qualitative time with me for the needed accurate diagnosis. Right on the money! And the care & expertise I got at Swedish was WAAYYY above board. Too bad I could only give him & Swedish 5 stars *****. He deserves 20 stars, trust me. His staff, especially Jeff Crossman, again, were above board. In my life, out of all the medical procedures I've ever had, Dr. William Wilson & Swedish are the best in the world. Just a BTW, Swedish is rated in the top 10 hospitals in the USA. Dr. Wilson deserves a STANDING OVATION for the most incredible, perfect, superior surgery I could ever have experienced. And a special thank you to ALL the staff at Swedish that took care of me. KUDOS & ACCOLADES to ALL of YOU!!

February 27th, 2014
Ms.
I love this man. He does excellent work!

October 17th, 2012
Great Doctor
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Wilson and all the staff at Swedish Orth Inst. Am 75 yrs of age and just had a full hip replacement. It is a tough surgery, especially in the early stages, but 6 weeks later I am doing great. To anyone contemplating this type of surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. Wilson and Swedish Orth. Inst.

August 8th, 2012
Gerald Grimm
If you are looking for a true professional who really cares about you Dr. Wilson is the right doctor.

December 21st, 2010
Review for Quality of care
In 2002, I had a torn Miniscus! Our Pt Surgery! 100%2005, I had a total Hip Replacement. I have a History of complications. It is now 2010 and my Surgery was as sucessful as possible.2006 I had the second Total Hip Replacement that was better than the alternatives.The first Hip Replacement I had In-Patient Rehab @ Providence Hosp for six days. This was an important part of my Rehab. It was painful, but successful. Eleven Months later, I had the second hip done. Medicare would not approve the same rehab. My choices was NH in Seattle or Bellingham. I chose NH in my Home Town. I was there for 12 Days with poor Quality of Care. If I had not had the first Rehab nailed down, I would have failed. I would never go back or recommend that Facility.I would highly recommend Dr Wilson to my Family.

June 6th, 2017