Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Wittman
Dr. William Wittman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oconto Falls, WI, with another office in Oconto Falls, WI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wittman is affiliated with Bellin Hospital, HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital and Wisconsin State Medical Society. He speaks English.
Dr. William Wittman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Wittman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oconto Falls, WI.
Dr. Henry Loomans
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Oconto Falls, WI 1.57 mi25
Dr. Lee Klemens
Oconto Falls, WI 1.57 mi33
Dr. Scott Conant
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oconto Falls, WI 1.57 mi