Learn more about Dr. William Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wong, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Health Services Research
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Wong has 52 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Wong MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Infectious Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Wong practice?
- Dr. William Wong has 27 office locations.
Dr. William Wong practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Infectious Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Sioux City, IA.
See Eden Prairie Osteopaths, Eden Prairie Infectious Disease Doctors, and Eden Prairie Radiologists.