Learn more about Dr. William Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wong, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Health Services Research
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Wong has 52 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Wong MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Infectious Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Wong practice?
- Dr. William Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wong practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Infectious Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
See Eden Prairie Osteopaths, Eden Prairie Infectious Disease Doctors, and Eden Prairie Radiologists.