Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Woods
Dr. William Woods, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA, with another office in Macon, GA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Woods is affiliated with Medical Center Of Central Ga, Coliseum Hospital Medical Center and Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL. Dr. Woods has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Woods has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Woods is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.
Dr. Bilal Khan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Macon, GA 0.53 mi12
Dr. Carmel Joseph
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Macon, GA 0.83 mi24
Dr. Palghat Mohan
Macon, GA 0.83 mi47