Learn more about Dr. William Wylie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wylie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wylie
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wylie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wylie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wylie graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Wylie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Wylie MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Wylie practice?
- Dr. William Wylie has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wylie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Cardiologists.