Learn more about Dr. William Wylie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wylie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wylie
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wylie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wylie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wylie graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Wylie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Wylie MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Wylie practice?
- Dr. William Wylie has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wylie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Cardiologists.