A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wylie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wylie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wylie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wylie graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Wylie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Wylie MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Wylie practice?
- Dr. William Wylie has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wylie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Cardiologists.