A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Jacobs has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Jacobs practice?
Dr. William Jacobs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Blue Ridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Blue Ridge Internists and Blue Ridge Cardiologists.