A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jacobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jacobsen, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jacobsen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobsen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobsen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Jacobsen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Jacobsen practice?
- Dr. William Jacobsen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jacobsen practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.