Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Jahnke II
Dr. William Jahnke II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Winona, MN and Saint Paul, MN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Jahnke is affiliated with Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute, Hennepin County Medical Center and Healtheast St John's Hospital. Dr. Jahnke has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William Jahnke II has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. William Jahnke II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Tonia Mowbray-Donahue
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi21
Dr. Julia Grigoriev
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi25
Dr. Alakananda Nagaraj
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi15