A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jakobleff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jakobleff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jakobleff
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jakobleff Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakobleff graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Jakobleff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alex Jakobleff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Jakobleff practice?
- Dr. William Jakobleff has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jakobleff practices Adult Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Family Physicians.