A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jamieson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jamieson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jamieson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endometrial Ablation
- Hormone Replacement Therapy HRT
- infertilitygynecology surgerybioidentical
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamieson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jamieson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Malcolm Jamieson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Jamieson practice?
- Dr. William Jamieson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Jamieson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mason, OH.
See Cincinnati Obstetricians & Gynecologists.