A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jannetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jannetti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jannetti, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jannetti graduated from University Of Naples Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery.
Dr. Jannetti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Jannetti MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William A. Jannetti practice?
- Dr. William Jannetti has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Jannetti practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Palm Desert, CA.
See San Bernardino Allergists and San Bernardino Pediatricians.