A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Janssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Janssen, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janssen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Janssen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Rose Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janssen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Janssen practice?
Dr. William Janssen practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver General Practitioners, Denver Internists, Denver Critical Care Practitioners, Denver Pulmonologists, and Denver Anesthesiologists.