A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Janssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Janssen, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janssen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Janssen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Janssen MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William J. Janssen practice?
- Dr. William Janssen has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Janssen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Critical Care Practitioners, and Denver Pulmonologists.