A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jean
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jean, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jean has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Iron County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Jean FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Jean practice?
- Dr. William Jean has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jean practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Internists and Marquette Cardiologists.