A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jekot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jekot is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jekot
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Jekot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jekot, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jekot graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jekot has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Jekot MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Jekot practice?
- Dr. William Jekot has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jekot practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Orthopedic Surgeons.