A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jekot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jekot is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jekot
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jekot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jekot, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jekot graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jekot has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Jekot MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Jekot practice?
- Dr. William Jekot has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jekot practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Orthopedic Surgeons.