A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jennings is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jennings, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Jennings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cliff Jennings MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Jennings practice?
- Dr. William Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jennings practices Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.