Overall Review

3.3

May 12th, 2015
Good Doctor
Good Doctor with a good staff.

December 6th, 2014
Worst experience ever!
Very rude and unprofessional! Messed up the blood twice! I would not recommend this office to anyone.

September 10th, 2014
Dr Jensen was very professional however lacked a little in the courteous and caring department. All of my questions were addressed and he was very thorough. As far as is staff the only one I have an issue with is Pam. I was apparently contacted with information about an appointment for a cardiologist which I never received the message. I do not know if it was a wrong number dialed on the part of the office or if Pam tried to reach me when I had phone issues. The cardiologist office called to confirm the appointment I knew nothing about. So I am assuming they called Pam and told her what happened. She called me and left a message in which I did get saying I am rescheduling your appointment since you are pretending not to know anything about the appointment scheduled. I take my health very seriously and Pam did not bother to find out what happened and why I did not know anything about the appointment. She should have taken the time to find out why instead of disrespecting me. I will give you the opportunity to fix and address this issue with Pam. If I am disrespected again I will find a new doctor

October 9th, 2013
Very bad experience
I could not believe how arrogant he was. He was very opinionated on his view and did not consider our view. He did not want to have us go for a second opinion and made us feel like he was doing us a favor by having him as our doctor. It was a very stressful situation with the illness and he show no compassion.

August 7th, 2013
Very good, caring doctor
Dr. Jensen is a very thorough doctor and he takes time to listen to his patients. My husband and I, and now our son, have used his services for several years. His staff is very competent. The only think I would like to see changed, is that I would like them to try to keep any good phlebotomy techsthat they get, a little longer.

November 27th, 2012
Great Doc and Staff!
I've known Dr, Jensen since my grandparents went to him. My whole family has been going to him for over 20 years. He and his staff really care about you and these days it's hard to find. You're not just a 'Patient" for them. If you're looking for a Doctor who listens to you Dr. Jensen is the one! BTW: The other Doctor is great too!

October 17th, 2010
Great staff, great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr Jensen about 7 years now and am very happy with the care I receive. His on call staff is great, get a hold of him anytime and very helpful. His office help is the best.......

December 5th, 2008
Awsome
Dr.Jensen and his staff are great i never have a long wait he's a excellent listener and he's always willing to help when needed he's a great Doctor to have