A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jernberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jernberg is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernberg graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Jernberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Curtis Jernberg MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Jernberg practice?
- Dr. William Jernberg has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jernberg practices Emergency Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Emergency Physicians.